Give our future a (tax deductible) gift!
We have had an evolutionary year so far! Alternatives (Media) Inc. grew phenomenally:
- We witnessed the birth of ENVMedia.org,
- We developed a weekly environmental Recap series,
- We engaged with citizenry through a public lending library at the City of Kitchener’s Project 220 venue,
- We traveled! We went on the road to document the historic climate strikes across Canada, made features on environmental phenomena from Sarnia’s Chemical Valley to Louisiana’s flooded lands,
- We made new partnerships and collaborations; notably – a new relationship with Western University’s Centre for Environment and Sustainability,
- We published the “We, The North” edition of Alternatives Journal.
All these projects and more have been made possible by donors who empower our youthful storytellers. With an average age of 21, the team at Alternatives needs your support to grow and keep telling the stories that matter.
It’s almost the new year, and you have the chance to still make a charitable gift that will be eligible for a 2019 income-tax deduction.
You can also mail us a cheque!